BobSagetIsGod? finds the Cream Of The Crop

As some of you may have caught on, the 2014 is gone. It sucked parting ways with, but it was time. Putting all the time, effort, and money into a truck that I knew eventually would not be enough, just didn't make sense any more. I tried real hard to make it work, but I realized it's time to put on my my big girl pants, and get into a real truck. SOOOOO, that's where the fun begins. The 2014 has been gone since Friday, and non stop searching across this earth for the perfect truck, with EVERYTHING i want and need, so that hopefully I can break my world record of staying in a truck for more that 2.5 years this time. After literally days of searching, multiple dealerships trying to steal my money, I kept coming up empty handed with a truck that was EXACTLY what I wanted. I'm a neutral color guy, black or white. Black sucks to keep clean, white looks very clean. Until it dawned on me. What color is ALL of my favorite trucks in the ENTIRE universe? The beautifully clean, and classy, with a touch of sass, pearly white. May I formally introduce a couple of the worlds finest trucks on this planet:

Mr. Lavon Miller's new tow truck next to his old race truck. Here you can see the difference in the pearl white and bright white.









And Mr. Justin Gearhart's super stock pulling truck, that I've had the pleasure of seeing many times this year in person. Although can't remember if it's the same paint code, it proves my point that the pearl white is one of the finest colors around:





Once the color was decided, I had to find the build that I wanted, and it just wasn't out there, at all. That's where Mr. Indytruckchampion himself offered to so kindly step up to the plate and build me a truck. I figured I could out smart him and proceeded to search high and low for my new dream machine. With zero luck, I finally broke down, and with some great customer service, and patience on his end, Ken built me possibly one of the finest machines possible.

I'm proud to say that as of today, my new truck has been ordered, and hopefully this thread can be as cool as some of the other thread filled with useless banter while waiting for the truck to be built and delivered. T-Minus 6 weeks. 

Specs:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hater's Free-Agency Guide: Why Your Team Ain't Getting Its Top Free-Agent Target

America Ferrera, Uzo Aduba honor Immigrant Heritage Month in star-studded PSA

The Originals recap: 'Phantomesque'